Nowadays one of the best and effective ways to grow your blog readers’ audience and increase your blog traffic is the social media marketing. Among ins benefits there is possibility to use it for free and use its tools like Twitter, YouTube , LinkedIn ,Facebook to introduce your content to more people.
There are 15 easy ways of . Here they are:
1. Publish links to your blog content on your social media profiles. There is a tool Twitterfeed to do it automatically on your Twitter and Facebook pages. And you can set up your blog posts to automatically publish on your LinkedIn, Google+ through your social media profile settings.
2. Add social media icons to your blog inviting people to follow you on your social media profiles.
3. Make sure that you link to your Blog from your social media profiles. Include your blog URL in all of your social media profiles(your Twitter data, Facebook profile, LinkedIn profile and your YouTube channel description)
4. Include a link to your blog in your post signature in your online forum posts.
5. Automate publishing links to your blog posts on your various social media profiles. You can do it with the help of HootSuite, TweetDeck,SproutSocial.
6. Syndicate your blog content with the help of free and licensed syndication companies to increase publicity to your content.
7. Use social tools and widgets proposed by most social media sites to and give more publicity to your content.
8. Include share buttons on your social media profiles to share your blog posts as easy as it is possible. Retweet Button and the Sociable WordPress plugin will be useful for you in it.
9. Include your blog URL in comments on other blogs related to your blog subject.
10. Hold and promote a blog contest to make a short-term traffic to your blog and increase awareness and entries.
11. Search and join groups related to your blog subject on LinkedIn and Facebook. At first join conversations and publish your comments and then you could share links to your best blog posts. But don’t be too persistent as you can get an image of self-promotional spammer.
12. Write guest blog posts for other blogs related to your blog subject and don’t forget to add a link to your blog content in your data.
13. Modify your content on various social media profiles. You shouldn’t republish it as it can be viewed as just copy of content by search engines.
14. Organize Tweetup events to improve relations with your Twitter friends and tweetchats to gather people virtually to discuss interesting topic for everybody which is related to your blog.
15. Be active and . It is not enough to publish links to your blog posts, you should participate in conversations, chat with people, share their content and publish interesting and meaningful content.