Support for Microsoft SQL Loeb (large object) data type to store large amounts of data. This type of data, including BLOB (Binary forehead), CLOB (Character forehead), and DBCLOB (double-byte character forehead). They use a unique structure different from conventional data types. In some situations, Microsoft SQL, can not gain access to business data referenced by the database page. You receive an error message when accessing data and the process ends. This leads to critical data loss situations and in need of repair MS SQL will understand.
As a practical example of this problem, you can get ‘Msg 7105, “when the business is referred to page, row SQL database is not available at this time, the SQL Server meet the following error message.
“Msg 7105, Level 22, State 6, Line 1
Database ID 11, page (255:177), a slot for business sites, data type does not exist. This is usually caused by a transaction can read uncommitted data on these pages. Run DBCC CHECKTABLE “
Due to the high level of this error, the connection SQL. The same error appears in the application event log of Windows and SQL ERRORLOG with EventID = 7105.
What is EventID 7105 in SQL Server?
SQL can enter the error caused by any reason of the Covenant:
- A question that can not be used NOLOCK or READ request is made shadow separation.
- There is a problem in Microsoft SQL Server Engine, which is a database query fail on error.
- Problems of Corruption in MS SQL Server, database web sites, business structure, referred to by the database page.
Use the following method to restore the databases, SQL:
- Run DBCC CHECKDB in SQL database problems.
- If the problem is related to database queries, and run the same copy.
- Update Microsoft SQL Server with latest service pack, if there are problems with the engine SQL Server.
- Return of MDF (Master Database File) from the latest backup of the database.
If all else fails, come MDF repair software to help you. They are useful in applications carefully scan the entire SQL database and restore corrupted data from it. Repair any SQL database tools in a safe and easy to read and only the behavior of a simple user interface.Tags: double byte character, microsoft sql server, ms sql server, sql server database, sql server engine