Microsoft Access is the database component Microsoft Office Suite. It can manage millions of records and data in their software. If you are using MS Access 2003, you may be intimidated by this software. To help with the learning curve to create a database with more open access to an existing template database. Templates provide the basic database, users can open and analyze to see the correct way to format and create a database with MS Access 2003.
The choice of access model
Open Access 2003 and select the file drop down menu. Click the Create button. On the right taskbar, new opportunities. Notice the pattern. Choose a template to suit your project needs. Templates can be customized and you can change the default tables, queries, forms and reports, as soon as you make choices.
- Click on My Computer.
- Click the Database tab. Note the 10 templates. Select the drive and click OK.
File dialog New online database. Here you can enter a database name and select a location database. Select a location by clicking on the Save drop-down list. Choose a location that you want to use the database. In the File Name box, type a name for the database and click Create. The template will open.
Window access a toolbar and a group of objects. Toolbars allow you to open new and existing facilities that are open, as the design of objects, create new objects, as well as change the appearance of objects in the access.
The purpose of the tools you’ll use to add and manipulate data in a database.
- Tables used to add the database.
- This form is used to add the database. Use them to create a simple interface to add the database.
- Questions allow you to question the data inputed. Use if, when you need to see a segment of the database without checking the entire database.
- This report is used to retrieve data from the database. Use them when you need a hard copy of the data contained in the database.
- The site, created from the database to connect to the database.
- Macro a short code, which can be developed to automate various functions in the database. Examples may include the form as a macro, the form of opening and closing of the database or run the report.
- VBA code modules written in the database to automate various functions.