The online success of a website in terms web usability depends upon the interface design of a website. An appealing interface not only push a product to a sellable state but also increases its acceptability and market exposure. A good communication between the graphic designer and programmer while developing a website makes it objective oriented keeping in mind the target user and the website’s efficiency. Behind the success of a website or a product, there is always a very good user interface which is only entry point for its target visitors.
The graphics of a interface covers a vital arena of a website and is the most crucial navigational element that allows users to navigate between the pages of a website. The value of a website lies in its ability to communicate with the users. The more it talks sensibly with the visitors the more it could retain the potential customers for the business.
Tips to increase the web usability of a website and earn revenue
- Quickly Downloadable: The download speed of a website highly affects the users. A lazy site creates a negative effect on its credibility.
- User Friendly Navigation: It is very important to have links to the home page so that the visitors could navigate easily and through the site quickly.
- Site Map: The site map is one important parts of a website from user as well as from search engine’s point of view. So make sure to have proper site map on the website.
- Content Readability and Impact: Where possible try the describe the things in a visual way as it has a great impact on the mind set of users. The contents of the website should also in a readable font and in size. Try to make the page short where possible so that it could give a bird view in a sight.
- Contact Details: The contact details should be displayed on all important pages of the website so that user could not navigate away from the pages in search of contact details.